• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Plant Question.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been trying to find the answer to this question, but I think that it's too simple a question for me to find. There is plenty of info about the very complicated stuff, but not about the "simple stuff". So... My question quite simply is... Last time I remember a plant only has to be 9 days old to give resources (in my case orange petals) well, my plant is nine days old, and I have never attempted to take any resources from them. But they have none currently on them. They are in a "wilted" state. So: Does a plant have to be in healthy status or something to give resources?

Luvmylace

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me preface this with this is not just an attack on you ,but rather a reminder that reading these posts is annoying to most people . Most people would have looked up the answers. So,either you are a lazy man or you like to see your name in print or you are trying for the most posts award . .In either case let me give you a few places ,that you should bookmark.
Most of the questions that you pose could be easily answered with a small effort on your part and a few pertinent websites:

Ultima Online Gameplay Guide - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia

Professions Forums - Stratics Forums

UO Stratics - News - Main

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
You can also find the answer by typing the bolded question into Google and prefacing it with "In Ultima Online".
It takes you to this link which directly answers your question.
Searched high and low, did you Bob?

Krinkle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It takes 9 days for the plant to grow and each day after, for 8 days, you get one seed and one resource.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Um... I didn't mean to get everyone's feathers ruffled. Sorry Luvmylace, I didn't mean to upset you. My bad. I looked in a couple places, maybe more like I skimmed over a few articles about plants. Like any other red-blooded American if there is an easier way to do something then I'll usually go the easy route. So, in my mind, I could spend thirty minutes or so searching, and searching and hope to find my answer, or I could make a quick 30 post and see if someone already knows the answer for me.

I do at least try to find the answer myself, but if after about 30 minutes of searching (3 minutes if I'm drunk) I don't find what I'm looking for, I'll usually just turn to the almighty Stratics forums. I do thank you all for the feedback though, and the links. :thumbup:

Sorry if this thread got people that mad at me. My bad. :(