• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Plant check at server up, right?

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I planted some plants last night around 7pm Pacific on the Atlantic server. I've read that plants will do a check at server up. So why is it that SOME of my plants haven't done a plant check? Do they need to be in the pot for 24 hours before they will to a check?

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I planted some plants last night around 7pm Pacific on the Atlantic server. I've read that plants will do a check at server up. So why is it that SOME of my plants haven't done a plant check? Do they need to be in the pot for 24 hours before they will to a check?
Hi Rhiannon.... Plant "ageing" does seem a bit odd in that regard. A couple of weeks ago I planted one of the Raised Beds with all the same type seed. This took probably 3 mins tops. A few days later I noticed that about half of them were a day "older" than the rest, and this condition lasted the entire real day. So go figure...

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never noticed anything but my plants are in a raised bed with fertile dirt so their growth is somewhat sporadic.

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I planted some in pots and kept them in my backpack. The first day I had no growth on any plants, Day 2 I got growth, Day three there was no growth, all of the potions that I applied were still showing in the gump. I have not checked today yet. I did spend alot of time getting firtle dirt to get the extra growing day. Guess that was a waste of time.