• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Plan of Action

EM Adris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
After taking the feedback I got from some of you into consideration I’ve decided on the following plan of action for a while.

Mondays 12pm EST
Events on Monday’s will be more roleplay driven but may include monster fighting, they’ll be related to the new Orc storyline I started today.

Friday, Saturday or Sundays at 7 or 8pm EST
Events on these days in the evening are less roleplay, more fighting and they’ll continue on the Pirate storyline that has been running for around a month now.

NOTE: That doesn’t mean theres an event every Monday etc, This is just an outline, Keep an eye on the website to see when the next events are.

You may ask why the Monday morning events have changed storyline, Well It would have been hard to keep a single storyline going over two different times, where there are two different groups of players, some would miss half the story. So to keep both times busy with events there are two separate storylines.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After taking the feedback I got from some of you into consideration I’ve decided on the following plan of action for a while.

Mondays 12pm EST
Events on Monday’s will be more roleplay driven but may include monster fighting, they’ll be related to the new Orc storyline I started today.

Friday, Saturday or Sundays at 7 or 8pm EST
Events on these days in the evening are less roleplay, more fighting and they’ll continue on the Pirate storyline that has been running for around a month now.

NOTE: That doesn’t mean theres an event every Monday etc, This is just an outline, Keep an eye on the website to see when the next events are.

You may ask why the Monday morning events have changed storyline, Well It would have been hard to keep a single storyline going over two different times, where there are two different groups of players, some would miss half the story. So to keep both times busy with events there are two separate storylines.

Wow... amazing! YES YES and more YES! I am all for Mondays, more story, different places to visit, more NPC's to interact with, less hordes of monsters (would rather have one rather BIG, HARD to kill monster/character than waves of mobs)... this is what I'd love to see!!!

THANK YOU EM Adris!