• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Plain Cu's

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Normally we wouldn't bother to tame plain ones no matter how good do think with pet costumes this will change?

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
what exactly are you looking for when taming them?
I am told to look at the calculator, but I don't want to have to do that for every one of them.
is there a certain thing to look for?

Blues Topside

Adventurer
Governor
I am told to look at the calculator, but I don't want to have to do that for every one of them.
What I look for in colors are the hits 1150+, and cold and energy resists 75 or below, point wise to follow my flow charts in training. Anything that spawns outside my paramiters are culled.

On another note I went farming plains a couple weeks back for this exact reason, to put on a costume and still have a banging hunter as a mount

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
What I look for in colors are the hits 1150+, and cold and energy resists 75 or below, point wise to follow my flow charts in training. Anything that spawns outside my paramiters are culled.

On another note I went farming plains a couple weeks back for this exact reason, to put on a costume and still have a banging hunter as a mount
thank you

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Some of the tamers i see there don't even bother to lore plain ones just kill until a colored one spawn

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have no need for a new Cu but, the Malamute is in the store NOW!

There will still be a market for colors.

Only 2 of us bought the first costume on LS. So maybe they are not as popular as I thought they would be.

There should be a market for Plains with good stats.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Only 2 of us bought the first costume on LS. So maybe they are not as popular as I thought they would be.

They would be more popular if the single costume was less Sovereigns or you actually got all the costumes like on test Center. Having to pay 800 Sovereigns for a single costume and/or waiting for a particular costume stops a lot of players from purchasing.

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
HP as close to 600 Str 600+ and cold/Energy 70/70 or as close to it as possible.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I prefer Cold resist low and Energy at 85.

580 HP, 1160ish wild is fine the Str only varies by 12 points most are 611.

Corwyn

Lake Superior Tabloid Journalist
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

I'm just waiting for the Saint Bernard costume to hit. That is what I want. Then you'll see Nywel riding one.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm just waiting for the Saint Bernard costume to hit. That is what I want. Then you'll see Nywel riding one.
Ya especially since the Keg spills when they play dead or die.

I want that one and a Rottweiler.

Hope you are going to grab a spot in Hythloth so I can drag paragons you you again. :)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
They would be more popular if the single costume was less Sovereigns or you actually got all the costumes like on test Center. Having to pay 800 Sovereigns for a single costume and/or waiting for a particular costume stops a lot of players from purchasing.
Yep, there's only one that I really like and if they release them in the order listed I am going to be waiting awhile :(

Corwyn

Lake Superior Tabloid Journalist
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ya especially since the Keg spills when they play dead or die.

I want that one and a Rottweiler.

Hope you are going to grab a spot in Hythloth so I can drag paragons you you again. :)
The wife and I will be there for sure. Gotta collect a bone and plate set of the armor, afterall. :cool: