• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Plague Beast Lords

G

I've never paid much attention on what to do with these guys, mostly because I knew I'd never venture into a baddie infested swamp just to hunt one down /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Now however I find that I actually own a house in the swamp *laughs* and once in a while these guys wander by....so tonight I thought I'd play with one and after paralyzing it and opening it up (getting the puzzle) it occured to me I have NO clue what to do with them.

Soooo - what exactly do you do to solve the puzzle? And what items are needed (I know bandages, but can't remember much more than that)

kat the swamp noob

T

Tadriendra

And if you need any healthy glands I pass you the ones I still have. You welcome to them.

G

Thanks /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif I already have some healthy glands (was saving them for potential deco needs *laughs*)

Thanks Hawk and Thalia *goes off to read up on PBL's so she isn't a noob anymore* /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

B

Burgmeister

I'd like to know also. I wasn't actively playing when this quest was around. The link to the stratics news article dosent work, and does anyone know what language the plague beast practice site is writen in?

Thx ahead of time

L

Lich Soulstealer

Looks Japanesse. Remember to bandage the BLOOD and not the brain. Took me awhile to figure out that. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

Thalia corrected the link in her post - follow it and you'll get to the one Hawk originally tried to link (it's not the best descriptive page ever *snorts* - took me about 30 minutes here to figure out what I'm doing - oh and did I mention I miss my Last Object macro? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif)