• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Plague beast lord

H

Hariss

I had a plague beast lord trapped along a corner of a house and against a water barrel. First I had an earth elemental fighting. Then I had blade spirits and finally dual blade spirits until it finally killed him. I got "some" fame and "some" karma but there was no loot at all. A lot of hard work for nothing. Is this usual for these or just bad luck on my part? Just curious, thanks.

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea those things are way hard for the lack of loot you get. You would think anything with Lord in the title would drop some good stuff.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are part of an very old quest. The fastest way to get rid of them is to use the qeusts way. If I remeber right it was something like:
- paralyse it
- cut its corpse open with a dagger/bladed item
- open corpse
- cut its veins with scissors
and it will die fast to its bleedings. If done more properly you will be rewarded with some kind of core. But I ve never done it personally so I cant remember it.

Synbad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I believe if you provoke other swamp monsters onto him he kills them and that will produce loot once he is dead... the more spawn you provoke onto the Plague beast Lord the more loot you will have

Synbad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
swallows them/kills them.. something like that... its been years since ive done this but want to do this again.. was kinda fun

Wing Zero Straight Edge

Seasoned Veteran
They are part of an very old quest. The fastest way to get rid of them is to use the qeusts way. If I remeber right it was something like:
- paralyse it
- cut its corpse open with a dagger/bladed item
- open corpse
- cut its veins with scissors
and it will die fast to its bleedings. If done more properly you will be rewarded with some kind of core. But I ve never done it personally so I cant remember it.
This is brutal as! I love it

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you feed them enough they drop unnamed metal chests, good for storage as they don't have the Paragon or 'recovered from shipwreck' tag