• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Placing pavers, stairs and walls

Lady Sparkles

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Greetings everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good website to use to help with adding the pavers, stairs and walls to the castle. I want to add the 4th and 5th floors to my castle but I can't really find a good site that explains it well. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks in advance!

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There isn't a whole lot to it for most tiles... just drop the paver, double click it, than raise it with the deco tool.

Here are my tips from having done one:
Turn on the trans circle to see behind walls, most tiles can have a paver droped on them even if there is a wall there.
The north and west edges are a a little tricky, use a ladder to get your character above the wall tile, then use a goza and target yourself... this will place the goza in mid-air right under your character. Then you can place the paver on the goza, raise it and then chop the goza. This works on the outer edge of the castle as well as the upper edges on the interior roofs of the castle.
Always start in the NW corner of the castle and work your way toward the SE corner. If you don't work in this direction, you can not see through the pavers from the upper level to the lower level to raise them.

Once you have the floor tiles done, walls and stairs are pretty easy.

Lady Sparkles

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
There isn't a whole lot to it for most tiles... just drop the paver, double click it, than raise it with the deco tool.

Here are my tips from having done one:
Turn on the trans circle to see behind walls, most tiles can have a paver droped on them even if there is a wall there.
The north and west edges are a a little tricky, use a ladder to get your character above the wall tile, then use a goza and target yourself... this will place the goza in mid-air right under your character. Then you can place the paver on the goza, raise it and then chop the goza. This works on the outer edge of the castle as well as the upper edges on the interior roofs of the castle.
Always start in the NW corner of the castle and work your way toward the SE corner. If you don't work in this direction, you can not see through the pavers from the upper level to the lower level to raise them.

Once you have the floor tiles done, walls and stairs are pretty easy.
Thank you for the suggestion and help. I will try this and see if I can figure it out. :)