• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Placing items on step tiles?

• Thread starter imported_Risso
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Risso

I've seen quite a few houses with items placed on tiles where the front step tiles normally are (not hanging lanterns or statues). I heard something about being able to lock items down under the house sign but not all the way along?

Tried the method for placing on water tiles..no dice. Hope someone out there can help me out

Oh, and: raising normal 2-tile gozas - possible?

K

Kurgan

2 tile gozas.. Nada..
Only 1 tile goza's
I think there might be instructions on the stair thing in another post..

B

Bordoms

Actually you can sort-of raise 2-tile gazas by using two 1-tile gazas.

After you have two single gazas raised side-by-side to the height you want, just place the 2-tile gaza on top and go up and down a teleporter or off the house and back on. The 1-tile gaza will visually raise above the 2-tile (it doesn't really adjust, just becomes the visible gaza). Axe them and your 2-tile gaza will remain. I've used the 2-tile gazas on stair cases as well as the bridges I was working on (areas I really didn't want multiple single gazas on). They will stay put at whatever height you leave them.

I

imported_Risso

Thanks, I'll try that

Still tearing my hair out about the step thing though! Didn't take any screenshots when I saw it and now I'm running round trying to find the houses again hehe.