• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Placing house close to wall in Luna

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all,

I was so lucky that I got to place a house inside Luna on EU shard.
However I cant seem to place the stairs of my new house close to the wall.
It seems my next door neighbor was able to do so. Did they change the placement rules in Luna?
It says that Housing is not available in this area.

Any tricks to placing closer to wall?

Just 1 more tile to the south would be nice

Thanks in advance

/Zayin

(This is a repost from UO Forums as I was not able to attach picture)

Attachments

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello, what you will want to do is turn on Circle of Transparency in the options so you can see through the walls.

1623845193732.png

1623844997914.png

To securely replace your plot size, stand under the house sign and say "I wish to resize my house", which will bring up a box explaining that your house's footprint will be reserved for an hour, and only your account will be allowed to replace.

1623845162914.png

Then match the front of your home to the homes on either side of it.

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks will try this again - maybe with CC - it didnt seem to work in the EC.

tr1age

Adventurer
Hello, what you will want to do is turn on Circle of Transparency in the options so you can see through the walls.

View attachment 120192

View attachment 120190

To securely replace your plot size, stand under the house sign and say "I wish to resize my house", which will bring up a box explaining that your house's footprint will be reserved for an hour, and only your account will be allowed to replace.

View attachment 120191

Then match the front of your home to the homes on either side of it.
The resize option is life saving.