• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Placing a new keep or castle design from existing old style

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A long time ago I chopped a stretched hide from a crate as a deco. This can not be physically removed by a player that i'm aware of. Has any one tested if this would prevent the creation of one of the new designs from working? Thx for any info.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If the sign says it will convert, it should.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
was this item "chopped in half"?
if it was originally in deed form and split into two pieces & just one piece is left...
then you should be able to chop it yourself... however it would be destroyed.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a stretched hide contained in a crate. If you axed the crate the item would drop to the ground. This could not be removed by players and there were numerous items in crates. Such as stretched hides, hanging lanterns, 2 story states, white small statues.

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was this item "chopped in half"?
if it was originally in deed form and split into two pieces & just one piece is left...
then you should be able to chop it yourself... however it would be destroyed.
It's a solid item made from a bug long time ago - when in crate it would weight 255 stones.