• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Placing a Castle

vasagi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Returning player. Lost all my houses, including my original castle on Ice Island when I let my accounts go... stupid me!
Anywho, found a spot that SHOULD fit a castle (well over 35x35) in swamp area. But I keep getting invalid terrain notice when trying to place.
Only thing that I see is the broken sticks in the swamp and one portrait still hanging in the air from the previous house that was placed there.
Is that portrait what is making it invalid, or the small sticks?
Thoughts or anyone know of place on Napa to put castle, or anyone on Napa selling castle?
thanks!

syndael

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When i placed mine on Ice, it took me a good 10 minuets to get it accepted. I just found it very very hard and almost gave up.
I would go make a dummy char on other shards and check out the same spot to see if you CAN and use items around that area to make points IE, bottom right 2 tiles away from tree ect.

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It might be that portrait. You could try paging a GM to come remove the portrait & then try to place.