• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pizza Making EA Land

• Thread starter imported_debslee
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_debslee

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that sims standing at pizza machines in EA, no longer grate cheese, roll dough or chop up mushrooms...they just stand there......What gives?

I

imported_Starrfoxx

I've seen the animations bugged for a long time.

When TSO first started, all 4 sims would be animated with their ingredients. And then later, only one sim would do it and the others would stand there.

I noticed that the same exact thing happened in TC3 when it first opened too. It would be nice to see these fixed some day.

I

Inge Jones

Well in my experience of pizza making that's all we're doing anyway. For some reason the leaders can no longer "hear" the lists the other team members give them. Last time I tried it the guy PMd me "list?" and I gave it. Then a while later he said he was waiting for my list and I gave it again. Then I tried it in open chat and he still didn't see it. But if I said anything else to him in PM or open chat he could see that ok!! Is it possible some dev coded it so we couldn't organise the pizza making and had to just try and guess what to put in?