• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pizza making crap, best money makers are single person only.

M

MrMiagi

so I tried doing pizza with 4 characters each with 20.99 in the required skills for making pizzas, on average per 10 minutes only 3-4 pizzas were even completable and the total payout for that between all 4 characters was barely 100.

The same 4 characters could all do single player jamming and make around 600 money every 10 minutes between all 4.

I tried doing the maze before aswell and it's been made undoable 99% of the time, waste of time.

Single money objects are the best money making machines now, looks like EA don't have a clue what they're doing.

G

<blockquote><hr>

so I tried doing pizza with 4 characters each with 20.99 in the required skills for making pizzas, on average per 10 minutes only 3-4 pizzas were even completable and the total payout for that between all 4 characters was barely 100.

The same 4 characters could all do single player jamming and make around 600 money every 10 minutes between all 4.

I tried doing the maze before aswell and it's been made undoable 99% of the time, waste of time.

Single money objects are the best money making machines now, looks like EA don't have a clue what they're doing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, the job tracks beat the single player money objects for money *and* entertainment, as far as I am concerned, with the bonus of not having to listen to the endless droning on and on about the payouts, as if any of us on the lot could change it, I wish they'd at least save the complaining for when the devs show up on the lots

FWIW tho, my husband has not maxed a skill yet, his highest pizza skill atm is body, and when he only had *TWO* points of body, he played with a team that I think he said only one person had more than 10 points in their respective skill, meaning that it was not even a 40 point team, much less 80, and he made $500-$700 per round with a KILLER IM caller. That's not fabuloso money, but now he's got me skilling his sim cuz he wants to find out what will happen with that team when they *are* an 80 point team. I'm betting the only thing that will keep them from hitting 1500-2k per round will be the damnable OWP taking the payouts down to zero, cuz that caller is the BOMB!

G

A good pizza team still makes over a thousand simoleans, per player, each round. Far better than making jams in my book.

G

I have to say that I would rather make pizza and make money than do single money objects and make only 3 dollars per item. I make on averge 1000 dollars per round. Much better than jam tables.

M

mike1977

Really, the best money making item is the code machine. I was holding a money house open and this guy goes "I don't know why more people don't do code, it beats the crap out of everything else. Pizza is too random...I hate that. I waste too much time with it"

I totally 100% agree with him. I go into money houses and I hear whining about about the pizza table being mean, etc etc.

With code, there ARE no bad rounds nor wasting 20 minutes on getting squat.

The most popular isn't always the best.

N

nobuttkisser

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> LAMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now "THIS" by far IS the best way of stopping botters and cheaters...... WTG Maxis.....</font>

:: sneaks off whispering ...... I'm out the money, I'm out the money..... lol ::

I

imported_rpsky3

ok, i did two rounds of pizza. and did really good. made 1400 ea. the second round was near the same. just about near 200 less. in single money objects, per greening, i make around 300. i think i will stick to pizza lol.

ETA: what are you skill levels? that has alot to do also.

P

PHREEKESIM

First, I want to just say that Salsa verdes sig. is the saddest this I've ever seen
I don't want to leave either!

Second, It really just sounds like you just had a bad round of pizza. I haven't really tried code or a job track, but I have to say that Pizza is the best way of getting money. I think you just need more practice.