• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pizza and Band bug

• Thread starter borriquito
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

borriquito

hya,

i want to ask if someone knows when they want to fix the Pizza and the band bug.

Pizza: the skillbonus is always 1simleon no matter what skill level is in the group.
Band: we get no payout!!!!!!! since TC3 opened his doors

oh and what happen with the maze? i have a charm maxed sim and my friend a logic maxed sim...the startpayout was 46simleons...is this a bug too? if its not it is very ridiculous and the maze game is over for a lot of ppl.

greez David

G

Nobody knows Dev's secret plans

Actually, the lowpayouts are not REALLY bugs (except payout regarding Band and Maze), as far as I know, they are planning on raising the payouts, but the number of bots must be reduced, although we can't control that, we should hope they'll go away.

I remember, I was once playing the band, and no matter how many notes you play, you still get 0$ payouts, not sure why it is.. Band is quite a rare money object really.

I think Maze would work perfectly, I think it has something to do with "move" reduce, you know, when you move your piece up or any side you get I dunno, -50 (which reduces 47 to 0. so you are "kicked out" from the game.

B

borriquito

so they never will fix the 1 simdolla problem and the "no payout bug" because of bots?
wow this sounds really stupid for me...
i think when they continue to incerase the payouts the bot ppl will win.
they have to think about a solution and not to punish everyone in the game!

P

Paula777

Now I tried to report it, cuz I would love to see the band bug fixed to.
But I got this error message:

The form was not submitted for the following reasons:

You are coming from an unauthorized domain.

Please use your browser's back button to return to the form and try again.

B

borriquito

yea im tired too.
so is there a reason for all this s*hoot i mean i pay every month for this game and they never did somthing