• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Provocation] Pixies

G

goldandblack

Hi, im at disco 85 at the moment and have been having great gains from 75 upwards just from pixies, i notice that most pixies barding lvl is low 80.s, i was wondering how high i could go steadily until they are out of range so to speak.What is the usual level either side my present disco lvl that i can gain from monsters, i know the barding level for each creature is about 50% success, so at 85 i am just above that now, i am too low for cu sidhes at the moment but like i said im gaining well on pixies.Will i be able to get up into the 90s doing this or should i start to try something harder before then.I have seen the list of creatures to disco at certain lvls but i find it easier to disco more creatures per gain if they are concentrated to one area as apposed to having to keep back tracking a few .