• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Pirates] Pirates in Tokuno seas

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I looked through stratics and on UOGuide. I can not find a way to get to Tokuno or do the pirate ships in Tokuno. The serpent pillar only takes you to lost lands that I am aware of.

What am i missing?

Thank you

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You need to dry dock your boat and then make your way to the Docks in Zento, there is no way to sail to those waters, they are very far away.. Just sail south across the server line and you will find the pirates and merchant ships.

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You need to dry dock your boat and then make your way to the Docks in Zento, there is no way to sail to those waters, they are very far away.. Just sail south across the server line and you will find the pirates and merchant ships.

I am still missing something then.
How do you get the quest?

is there another starting location in Tokuno to get the quest?