• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Piratepalooza results.

Scarlett

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
New Magincia had the most overall pirates killed and cargo retrieved!! Each city awarded entries or assigned numbers to individuals and used a random number generator to choose the winning entry. New Magincia's winner was Horatio Nelson (of the Minoc Royal Navy), Jhelom's winner was Zoogi (because goblinz win?), and Moonglows winner was Danielle. At the meeting on 3/15 we rolled the dice to determine the overall winner out of the three. Danielle was declared the winner of 30 million!! For those that were not at the meeting, the three Governors also had a side wager and the losers were assigned certain punishments. The losers had to dress as pirates and when a goblin used the word slabes they had to stand, twirl and then sit back down. The Governor of Jhelom had to use his best pirate jargon to tell the King how his city was doing and The Governor of Moonglow had to give props to the winner (New Magincia) at least three times in her speech to the King. Extra shout out to Governor Maith for her performance of I'm a little teapot (one of the original punishments that was nixed). I think I can safely say for most in attendance a fun time was had by all watching it unfold. Thank you Governors Dieb and Maith for being my partners in crime!!

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
DOZ DIZE MUZT B RIGGED!!!! Wez no who wun!! Uh liddle green fitin mazhine!!! Datz rite MEZ WUN!!!!
Girkle fur da fun ebent. Wuz sumtin new n dipperent n mez had uh lawda fun eben ip yooz gib da prezziez ta sumwun elze!!! *wabes*