• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pirate Ships not degrading with damage??

A

anvira

Is anyone else having this issue after 100 + cannon fires on the pirate ship, it is not disableing like it used to??

Is it broken?

T

Trojan of baja

Yes I have noticed a few of these ships as well. 4 of them last sat. Shot around 80 canons at each. sometimes it would help if we repositioned the ship and then the damage would stop again. Most pirate ships i could scuttle in 12-15 shots. My guild mates where pirate hunting in boat(at the same time)and had no problems(diff pirate Boats). I thought i was doing something wrong. Got tired of trying to find salt peter so i gave up.

Any one else having problems?

K

Kamin

Just had it happen to me 3 in a row. Mine were the roaming pirates and Merchant ship.

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Having isue with pirates still fireing cannons when crew is all dead and boarding them still.
Out of the 3 pirate ships yesterday all 3 kept fireing on my ship ..
No mater were i stationed myself the cannons would hit me..

Only ship cant seem to board is merchants still...all the crew is dead..

P

Paldrion

"...no longer be able to scuttle a ship in Trammel..."

I wonder if this is what they meant by "...no longer be able to scuttle a ship in Trammel..." in the last publish. Maybe they are trying to get us all to go to Felucca. It is not nice to give us something, then take it away. Maybe they should let us do the current pirate quests in Trammel and also offer something extra in Felucca. I think they should have the "Pirate King" ship in Felucca only. This ship could have all the same attributes as the orc ship plus be faster plus have an extra hold giving you twice as many objects you can store. Maybe the "pirate king" ship should have a place to put a flag or banner that could be customized or colored. Maybe the "pirate king" ship should be manned by all pirates instead of the weakling orcs. Maybe an extra item that could be gained on quests in Felucca should be the Jolly Roger flag, just like what was in the "original" Pirate idea.

:D