• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pirate Shield & Recipe on BUCs Pirate now

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We had a viewing party.
1617130806777.png

Can use the crafted one as a Transmogrify Target with the new potion.
It is wooden so a Carpenter makes it.

The one you buy is this:
1617131038103.png

Ning

Journeyman
So the shield is 200k to buy and the recipe to make my own with my mule is 50k? Does crafting it require crazy ingredients or anything?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So the shield is 200k to buy and the recipe to make my own with my mule is 50k? Does crafting it require crazy ingredients or anything?
The crafted one is blank.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I crafted the Pirate shield from the recipe and it has Poison resist 1% on it. Is this correct?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I crafted the Pirate shield from the recipe and it has Poison resist 1% on it. Is this correct?
Yes all plain crafted shields have a resist.
I think this is the only one with poison. But I have not made them all.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The new title is also out (300k) on the market. I believe that is all the rewards that were on TC1 for the blackmarket.

It's very odd to me that they just randomly released these without announcing them. I am glad that we didn't need to wait months like we did when the blackmarket rewards first came out though.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
3-29-210001.jpg 3-29-210003.jpg
Durability was around 40/50 so I POF them to just over 100, then took a store potion and a Legendary shield. Not enough points yet to get the Shield it self

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Pawain How much you gonna sell the shield for ?
I will stick with 1M per mythic crate value. So 20M each. But I sold all my cargo a few days ago so I have only sold recipes as I got them. The player that bought my cargo sold shields 3 for 100M yesterday.

Ning

Journeyman
I just took down a beacon to give me the doubloons I needed to get the shield. This makes me happy. Now to sink some more stuff and get the recipe.

Ning

Journeyman
On an unrelated question of transmogrify, I bought a Hawkwinds last night and dear God I've never seen anything uglier. Will the robe potion work to move it's properties to my HSoS without wrecking it? I dig the pirate shield aesthetic and will definitely get the recipe to make them for all my board toters.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On an unrelated question of transmogrify, I bought a Hawkwinds last night and dear God I've never seen anything uglier. Will the robe potion work to move it's properties to my HSoS without wrecking it? I dig the pirate shield aesthetic and will definitely get the recipe to make them for all my board toters.
Yes you can transfer the Hawkwind to a Hooded Shroud and the oS one. Also you can do a set of Shrine Battles and convert Hawkwinds to a Tabard for free.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
The transmogrify potion for the robe will move the stats from the hawkwind robe to any item that hold the robe slot. I took ancient wedding dresses from fishing cut them to cloth and made a elf robe 3-31-210002.jpg

Ning

Journeyman
Oh that's cool. I was wondering what those dresses were good for. Been tossing em for cleanup points. I just wanted to be sure my shroud would still be the cool shroud. And on a side note, I think I've bumped into your ship a few times.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Oh that's cool. I was wondering what those dresses were good for. Been tossing em for cleanup points. I just wanted to be sure my shroud would still be the cool shroud. And on a side note, I think I've bumped into your ship a few times.
1617280034575.png

that cloth also looks good as an evening gown.
(this is where Drakelord got the idea to make his)

I used to throw the dresses away too.
Then someone asked in General Chat if anyone was selling them.
They wanted the cloth to craft other items.
So when the potion came out, I had to add Hawkwinds stats to it.
(originally planned on putting it on a different char,
but the Tabard made my char look naked,
which isn't good for a governor, so now this is my look.
next step... circlet for headpiece hehe)

Ning

Journeyman
I just bought some sovereigns today and cannot wait to get home and ditch the dress. I'm happy I could find a Hawkwinds for sale, Sonoma commerce being what it is, but one I put it on I was horrified! LoL

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Does anyone know if a transmorg potion will work on a lantern?
no, it only works on shields.
I wish they had let us put stats on them.
but the DEVs have an idea for what mages should hold,
you just never know when/or if they will ever give us an item we can transmog stats to

virtualhabitat

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no, it only works on shields.
I wish they had let us put stats on them.
but the DEVs have an idea for what mages should hold,
you just never know when/or if they will ever give us an item we can transmog stats to
Bah! Humbug!

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
@virtualhabitat they said something about orbs

1617464093306.png
(borrowed image from a friend, not sure where he got it)
reverse the image, of course

I would be ok with something like this...
if we could dye it with natural dye & pigments.
then everyone could have their own special look

Ning

Journeyman
It would be cool if it did though. Would give a purpose to those twilight lanterns sitting in my bank.

virtualhabitat

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK, one more question.
Say I make a metal shield out of colored ore, like shadow iron. Does that count as "magical properties" when transmorging the pirate shield to the shadow shield? I just want the color you know.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OK, one more question.
Say I make a metal shield out of colored ore, like shadow iron. Does that count as "magical properties" when transmorging the pirate shield to the shadow shield? I just want the color you know.
Has to be iron. You can dye them with bottled dye or Metallic Tub after converting.