• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pirate Ports!!!

silent death197831

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We need more turn in ports for the pirate turn in. It takes forever to sail all the way to the main dock to turn in a pirate which becomes very boring. In my opinion we need more turn in ports for this quest. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
U do know you dont have to be "at" the floating docks on your large ship to turn in the pirate? correct?

Only have to be in that server area...

Not too bad if you work the pirates down near Jehlom and then head back east across the server line, then have a small boat docked near the floating docks... recall from your big boat to the small boat and claim your reward..

Miss Smoocher

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seems like alot of work to turn in some quest. i know not everything should be handed to us but 20 mins to go get the quest then kill everything another 20 mins then drive all the way back is nuts at times. puting one at every port is not a bad thing to ask for. i think more people would sail more for hunting