• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Pirate Captain John Silvergrim's Peg Leg

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiya,

Fresh from an EM event on Europa. These are the only pair of this name given out (4 other boots will be given out in total, all different names)

The auction will open at 100m. The auction will end Sunday 12\06 at 23:00 GMT

Please keep all bids to this thread. Thank you :)

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just thought I should specify. The trade would ideally be done on my home shard Europa. Something could probably be worked out if required though and here's some official sounding talk :)

Any bids made in the last ten minutes will extend the bidding an additional ten minutes. The auction will end when ten minutes has passed without a bid. All bids in the last ten minutes and following must be in 5 million increments in order to count

Thank you :)

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i told you they were worth more than 100m Europa Trader...

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
i told you they're worth more than 100m europa
well ye because people have so much gold to spend these days. but doesnt matter I wont pay more than 100m myself. I rather spend 10b on some event item than Fiction item from my shard :)

But there will be more items like this in the future :)