• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Pink Plate Helm

F

Fraggles

a little bird told me these might be illegal? from what i have read it was an old npc helm or somthing like that. it has no special name or other feature other then being pink. what is this worth and most importently is it illegal and will it be deleted if seen by a gm ?
Thank You
Fraggles

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure on current worth as I bought mine a long time ago. I've never heard of them being illegal. They've been around a long time and quite a few collectors, including myself, have them on public display.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have one as well and I've never heard of it being illegal. I've heard multiple stories about how it came into existance, so perhaps someone here can shed some light. Something about smelting some sort of Valentines item into ingots. Oddly i've only seen the Helm and leggings and never any other piece of armor.

Athelas [Treasure Trove] Museum, Atlantic

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The helm came from an NPC is what I remember. It may have been discolored on the NPC itself or in its stock. I want to say Buc's Den blacksmiths for some reason stands out related to it in my mind.

Some of the items on the NPCs became discolored ... as I recall it was pre-trammel. This is where gold chessboards came from, purple legs of lamb, red torches, etc.

A.Entreri

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have one as well. if i remember correctly i bought it in deluica when trammel was created when ultima online: renaissance came out.

Buns Of Glory [ATL]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have one as well. if i remember correctly i bought it in deluica when trammel was created when ultima online: renaissance came out.
This is what I had heard aswell, also thats how the colored lamb chops came to existance all in Delusia, not 100 percent on it but thats what I've been told!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, it was the introduction of T2A which I thought was pre-trammel.