• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ping rate and location

• Thread starter morgawr68
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
M

morgawr68

i am in oklahoma and using a cruddy wireless usb modem and i run around with a ping of about 300-500 lol

V

Velandra

I ping a constant 31.. I'm in Northern California..

Not that it really matters since all I do is stock my vendor and get murdered :)

G

Gellor

I ping low teens and also hail from nor cal. When I was SF Bay area, I also pinged low teens.

S

suprshadow

i am in oklahoma and using a cruddy wireless usb modem and i run around with a ping of about 300-500 lol
lol you know that means your running cheat engine right??? that progarm makes it say you are at 400 ping when its running... just an fyi.

M

morgawr68

lol you know that means your running cheat engine right??? that progarm makes it say you are at 400 ping when its running... just an fyi.
dont use that cheat. its just the ping i have with this modem. now if i had cable id ping in the low 30s