• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ping Levels

Dorset

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi peeps,

So I need some advise regarding ping and if people can recommend a way to possibly lower this.

This is my situation;
I live in NZ, moved here from the UK 4 years ago. I moved my chars from Europa where I have played on and off since 98 to Oceania. (Met a few nice convicts :stir: along the way too)
My brother and nephew have shown an interest in playing UO and would be good for us to be able to play together when time zones allow it.

Can anyone recommend any ping program that will allow and help both parties to play on a server mid-way that would suit us all.

I have seen a few programs, but unsure what works with UO. Any advise would be welcomed.

Cheers

n00bPvper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello sir!

I use BattlePing
I play from Brazil and it helps A LOT

some other ppl use Pingzapper or Wtfast

good thing about this softwares is that they arent expensive