• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pinco's UI issue... reset clean..

MalakieUSN

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
How do I reset clean for Pinco's UI... I.E. what are the files I can remove/delete that will allow me to reset everything to clean reset?

I moved my stuff to a new HD and now all the settings I had within Pinco's are gone or are corrupted somehow.. I cannot even open my backpack when using Pinco's inside the game. I have to go to the default UI in UO to get anything to work.

So the only way I can think to fix this is delete all the settings files for pinco and configure it again from scratch..

Anyone know?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do I reset clean for Pinco's UI... I.E. what are the files I can remove/delete that will allow me to reset everything to clean reset?

I moved my stuff to a new HD and now all the settings I had within Pinco's are gone or are corrupted somehow.. I cannot even open my backpack when using Pinco's inside the game. I have to go to the default UI in UO to get anything to work.

So the only way I can think to fix this is delete all the settings files for pinco and configure it again from scratch..

Anyone know?
it doesn't work anymore until I release the new version, because as the devs told no old UI are compatible with the new one.

When the new version will be ready you'll get the update with the UI updater so you don't need to do anything for now :p

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this why when I log into the game now I just get a blank hotbar and all of my old layout with bars and settings are gone?
I havnt played for a few months and dont play often, so spending time setting this up for all chars again is kinda not something I have time for :)

So if I wait till you get the new version out? Will my old settings reapear?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this why when I log into the game now I just get a blank hotbar and all of my old layout with bars and settings are gone?
I havnt played for a few months and dont play often, so spending time setting this up for all chars again is kinda not something I have time for :)

So if I wait till you get the new version out? Will my old settings reapear?
the old settings are gone, I may be able to restore a few, but the old settings are no longer compatible with the new core.