• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pincos ui and spell text colour problem

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm using pincos ui, I didn't like that the spell texts were different colours, so I changed the colours to all be the same, I applied the setting, however when i logged back in the spell texts are back to being different colours, however now when i look at the settings, the colours are already set like I wanted them to be yet they are still displaying like default in game?

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had this issue once, i found it was becuase I wasn't "logging out" in a safe logout area like my home or inn. A lot of times that can affect how the game saves and re-loads your settings.

Apart from that, I'm not sure what the issue would or could be.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had this issue once, i found it was becuase I wasn't "logging out" in a safe logout area like my home or inn. A lot of times that can affect how the game saves and re-loads your settings.

Apart from that, I'm not sure what the issue would or could be.
I logged out correctly, It's done it on multiple accounts now

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I logged out correctly, It's done it on multiple accounts now
I have color problems too. If i try to make the backgrounds on the icons different color they never stick and are back to default at next login and this is on multiple accounts and logout always in my house.

Last edited:

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have lots of problems, I'd like for other people's spell colours to be the same as their chat colour (whatever they set that to) however I can't seem to get it that way. And my own spell colour to be the same as my chat colour.