• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pincos on Linux?

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm curious if anyone has managed to install Pincos using Linux and how you went about it? Or indeed if it can still be persuaded to work under Linux. I know it did work before, I had it running. But that was a really long time ago, so I'm hoping it might still work.

I remember seeing a guide when I had it installed before but it's hiding from me now. So any help would be greatly appreciated. In particular any components or files you had to install to get it running.

My main distro is Mint KDE 64 bit based on Ubuntu 12.10, soon 13.04 if that helps. But I can install something else if necessary to run it, I collect distros ;) I have a 32bit distro installed too if that's necessary.

Wenchy

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the patcher works with wine, but EC playsound is not working very well since linux and sounds are not very friendly with each others...

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, thanks Pinco :) I can live without the sound if it doesn't want to play nice, so that's no problem.

Something to play around with over the weekend heh.

Wenchy