• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pincos down? (resolved)

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I can't get Pincos to work tonight, only EC. Anybody else or just me?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Might just be you or a temp thing seems to work fine for me.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
When I use the patcher, I get the message that his web page is not available. When I bypass the patcher, it just hangs up. Maybe it has to do with Win 10 updating earlier this evening? I'll try again tomorrow and post an update

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Update: It must have been the Win10 update - screws something up every time - I rebooted and Pincos is working again

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Update: It must have been the Win10 update - screws something up every time - I rebooted and Pincos is working again
Whenever there is a Win10 Update I find my computer goes full on stupid and I have to patch or it just won't behave at all... It's extremely annoying.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
When I know there's been an update, I just reboot it anyway. Basically same as you should have done with Win 3.1 ... clean memory, insure registry is good.