• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] Pinco: Possible to data log lored animals/change pet power calculator?

S

sherkborg

Hey pinco, two questions/suggestions.

Im using the 3d client minimally and the only reason ive been using it is for a quick pet rating of animals. I noticed some were slightly off and it got me thinking.

Is it possible to change the values and such for the pet power calculator? Ideally it would be nice to setup a rating system (custom) so that I could lore a gdrag and if it rates a certain value (say minimum 1 with max skills to 5) I would tame it. So basically it would rate in a way that if it was above something I would tame it. Currently I rate several things a must and a dragon rating a 4.0 with minimum physical is not worth a tame. I would like to change the rating system appropriately so I know if a dragon isnt above a certain physical its not worth taming at all.

Also, with the amount of animals I seem to lore these days, is it possible to data log them in a way that I can look back at say 1000 dragons and run my own stat analysis on them? Eg. what was the lowest, frequency of it, highest, average ratings, amount above a certain power calculation etc.

Thanks for your time.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
If you enable book recorder in the pincos tab any thing you lore will then be saved to you stygian abyss folder in a folder named logs

S

sherkborg

ooo much thanks on that. Got my last ones (todays lot) all saved. They were good ones too!

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
comes in very handy for training also so you can look back and see if you are getting good gains off a certain critter