• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Feedback] Pinco, I hate to be negative but.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I watched the numbers for imbuing weight and if something was borderline, 450 or close, I'd bring it home because sometimes it made a relic.
Now I can't because if it has 5 properties I'm getting a whole line of text telling me I can swap properties but not imbue them instead. :(

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I watched the numbers for imbuing weight and if something was borderline, 450 or close, I'd bring it home because sometimes it made a relic.
Now I can't because if it has 5 properties I'm getting a whole line of text telling me I can swap properties but not imbue them instead. :(
just under the name you'll see if you will get a relic, essence or what...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's the theory, but it doesn't always work out that way. I just unravelled a bag of 14 items that said 'relic', but I only have 7 fragments. Should I unravel them individually?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's the theory, but it doesn't always work out that way. I just unravelled a bag of 14 items that said 'relic', but I only have 7 fragments. Should I unravel them individually?
depends on what character you are using to unravel them and where you do that...

by default the value is based for gargoyles near the queen forge, otherwise you must change that values from user settings :p

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes, I have a gargoyle and he uses the queen's forge. I'll try to do a little record keeping on it.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have done this myself and the values on the items are not correct!

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
name an item like an artifact so I can make some tests...

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
after the idocs i will post some fore you