• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pinchos questions

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
After using EC gor a couple years I'm going to try pincos again and have a few basic questions is there a section of the forum for pincos ?

gwen

Slightly Crazed
If there will be such section it will be great.
Pinco actually is visiting this forum .

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If there will be such section it will be great.
Pinco actually is visiting this forum .
There is but it's abandoned in favor of his Discord and hidden deep inside two other factually abandoned forums.

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And Pinco is super mega helpfully involved.
Just las week I mentioned on his Discord I had a problem with the "animal form" auto menu... Before I knew it (so next time I logged in) the menu had been fixed and expanded. After such responsiveness one just feels the need to donate!

If only the Devs responded to bugs with such alacrity! But I digress.. Pincos does make life easier

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It’s true often Pinco will fix something almost immediately if they can. Ive seen it happen a bunch of times.
Pinco fixes stuff and responds to questions and requests FAST!!!!! .................... he's amazing!!!!! Can't tell you how many times I've contacted him with a problem that I have and he is soooo good at answering quickly. I'm an old codger and he puts up with me and my "I can't figure this out" requests so kindly. Bless him and his work, we need more "folks" like him but I'd never go back to the Classic Client anyhow, love the EC..

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
A lot of what you speak of, zoom in/out for example has already been done in a client that cannot be named here that uses the CC tilesets and graphics built on XNA... Looks good at 60+ FPS too.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For those that were not here back then, Bonnie once was working on a project to "upscale" graphics. The estimates of work it would take them were horrendous, thus it never got finished. It's not as easy as editing some .uop files given you don't build a new client but have to deal with the EC.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
This is not unleashed and all posts have to abide by the RoC. I believe some you have either grown too accustomed to trolling and attacking each other in unleashed or just don't care to distinguish between unleashed and the rest of Stratics. I will be cleaning this thread up, issuing a couple of warnings, and thread bans.

UNLEASHED is for name calling, trolling, personal attacks, and cursing. The rest of Stratics is not.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is not unleashed and all posts have to abide by the RoC. I believe some you have either grown too accustomed to trolling and attacking each other in unleashed or just don't care to distinguish between unleashed and the rest of Stratics. I will be cleaning this thread up, issuing a couple of warnings, and thread bans.

UNLEASHED is for name calling, trolling, personal attacks, and cursing. The rest of Stratics is not.
Was wondering why that was allowed to continue.
Someone was expressing anger and should step away.

Nice you halted it. Thanks