• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Pies, Pies, and more Pies!

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
From the pies mentioned in that other thread (my collection, as well as those of Jack, Flutter, and that LS collection), so far there's 18 hues for the Mesanna's Cream Pie. Excluding the two void colored ones, and the white, one, that's 15 hues so far. If we're still assuming that every shard had a different color, then there might be 10 more to be listed, excluding Siege and Mugen... :)

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI there is also a "baked pie" bought from npc bakers, and a no longer obtainable "unbaked pie" (old newbie starting item, no longer given)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
wow, there are a lot more pies in the game than I thought lol.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
FYI there is also a "baked pie" bought from npc bakers, and a no longer obtainable "unbaked pie" (old newbie starting item, no longer given)
Thanks... now, should we list the unbaked pie as rare, or not?

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Buying Pies!! Tell me what you've got!:smooch:
I'm still gathering together/cleaning up my pie collection, but I know I have spares of Mesanna's Cream Pie (hue: 1428) on Chessie; I'd be interested in trading for any colors I don't own, if anyone's interested. :)

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks... now, should we list the unbaked pie as rare, or not?
I would think so because there isn't currently a way to get them ( I didn't even know it existed until I found it in a bag on the luna bank floor this weekend and looked for info on it ) I still need to do some testing to see if it can be locked down.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Jack, if you feel like taking that newbie pie to test, I wonder if you can still get a [no name] pie when you cook that unbaked pie.

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jack, if you feel like taking that newbie pie to test, I wonder if you can still get a [no name] pie when you cook that unbaked pie.
Thats my plan, ill also test it to see if it can be locked down without decaying. I'll let you know what I find.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Guys I am wanting to fill out my collection. PLEASE contact me if you are willing to sell and part with any I don't have.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
By the way, anyone who's looking for the list, it was moved to the archives/reference section. Please let me know if you stumble over any other unlisted pies in the future, and I'll continue to add them to the list. @S_S I think it was you who'd seen that dark blue cream pie? Could you get me a hue number, or tell me where to look so I can go get one? Thanks :)