• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] "Piece of Cloth from The Old EM's Robes"

K

Kou (DoT)

From the Mesanna roulette thingy the other day.

There seems to have been a lot of interest, with no one wanting to make an offer, so here's auction.

So, the rules...
-Auction ends 8pm UK time, Wednesday 21st December 2011.
-Bids in the last 5 minutes extend the end to five minutes from from the time of the bid.
-Public bids only.
-No Reserve or Buyout

Let's start the bidding at... 15m

Attachments

K

Kou (DoT)

I like where this is going :)
Truth be told, I have a certain fondness for where it already is.

Just to remind you, this ends tonight, 8pm UK time.
And, a little bump ;)

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*grabs popcorn*

This should be interresting to watch as the end of the auction approaches ;)

:popcorn:

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
does she indeed..................................... oh damn there goes the secret late bid idea:)

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Interesting that these are so popular... Is it just the magic of Mesanna's handling hands?

Being honest and a single accounter, I only got the one myself, so I am keeping mine; but at these figures I have to admit it's tempting... Ahh well, no one ever sells castles anyway, so I don't suppose I'd ever get one as it is!

Unless Jack Flash is going to sell me one cheap when IDOCs come back? Give the cloth to Jack, put him in a good mood!

K

Kou (DoT)

Aaaand Raistlin wins with a snipe.
PM me when you get the chance and we can try to do the thing with the trading.

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Grats, then, RaistlinNowhere. Given the choice between hanging with my kiddo (who can barely contain herself with all the xmas excitement) and a UO auction, I went with my kiddo. It's all good. Enjoy. :)

K

Kou (DoT)

Smooth trade, even with an ill me involved.
Thumbs up, and all the good stuff.