• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pictures of Updated Graphics?

• Thread starter Psyco Joe 11
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Psyco Joe 11

I don't have an active account right now, but I was wondering if anyone could post some pictures of TC3 with the updated graphics. Or does it look the same still and the changes are coming eventually. If there is anything different, if someone wouldn't mind, I would like to see some pictures if possible

Thanks....
-Joe

G

It looks the same still and the changes are coming eventually. They havent activated the new graphics test version yet either not until wednesday. Wednesday is the begining of that but there shouldnt be any visual difference.

P

Psyco Joe 11

in the blog, I saw a picture of a new EA Games splash screen with some vivid color effects, will that be seen after Wednesdays update?

G

After reading the blog, Yes THAT will be seen but only to confirm that you ARE running the updated graphics version

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Hmm, I have noticed a difference in the TC3 grahics for weeks.

I think it's most notable in the 'build' mode. The colors and the detail is much higher quality then in the production cities.

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

<blockquote><hr>

I don't have an active account right now, but I was wondering if anyone could post some pictures of TC3 with the updated graphics. Or does it look the same still and the changes are coming eventually. If there is anything different, if someone wouldn't mind, I would like to see some pictures if possible

Thanks....
-Joe

[/ QUOTE ]

A few months ago Luc published a photo of a chair from the game, as it looks now and what it looks like in high resolution. There are likely more examples but I was looking through the archives and found it, then saw your thread. FYI (and the blog makes for great browsing):

http://tso-e.com/blog/?m=200703