• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pics of 4th and 5th year vet rewards [sticky]

C

Casima

Since OSI has not released any good vet reward pictures I thought it would be nice to make a thread here, and whenever I find any that arnt here I will post them, and hopefully others can do the same /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif Because it is nice to see what you are getting before you waste any picks /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Ok this is an etheral unicorn statue, I got it today /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif I like how it looks in my garden :p

<center>
</center>

T

TanisHalfElven

DOH! I knew I had forgotten to do something. I'll go get some pictures ASAO and get them up here sometime tomorrow./php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

C

Casima

kooool /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif thanks /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

I also have a pic of me on the emount but have to wait till tomorrow to get it uploaded (old 2d client only), and also a pic of some dyed statues hehe

Do the etheral mounts look the same in LBR as they do the old client or do they look like the other LBR unis/kirins/swamps/beetles?

C

Casima

ok this is what my etheral uni looks like in the old 2d client

<center>
</center>

and this is the pic of the dyed monster statues

<center>
</center>

alot kooler than I thought they would be, and good to see there is a red color, i will have a red dragon statue one day *grin*

T

TanisHalfElven

Sorry it's taking me so long ya'll. RL stuff and RP on AOL Legend's is taking a lot of time. Got a pic of a anaka and a few dyed statue's that I'll try to get up soon./php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

C

Casima

<center>
</center>

that is the kirin statue, as it looks in both the old 2d client and LVR. It looks the same when ridden as the etheral uni in my old 2d client, different in LBR.

C

Casima

Tung asked me to post this for him since he is haveing technical difficulties with stratics

<center>
</center>

Thanks Tung, good work on finding those pics!

I liek the fire ele, reaper and orphidian statues, they are quite cute /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif tho teh fire ele looks horrible dyed haha.

T

TanisHalfElven

I swear if my head wasnt attached I'd forget it. I still got to get them pics changed over but now my host isnt wanting to let me in. Oh well no pics so no need for the host yet./php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

C

Casima

One more thing, this isnt a picture but some info. A friend got a statue dye tub, and while my account isnt old enough to dye stuff with it, if I use dyes on it I can see the color menu, the colors are exactly the same as the leather dye tub and runebook tub.

Any mroe importantly yes you can undye stuff back to its original hue /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif whew

I dyed some of my dragon statues red (its a bit dark but it still looks kool /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif will psot a pic of my dragons sometime :p

T

The Grand Mystic

Heh, I think dragons look kinda weird in the bluer shades =/

C

Casima

Yah we tested a bunch of colors for dragons, jsut to see what they look like and really it is best to make them red or leave them as is. tho i do have one, used the lightest color under the shadow section and it looks kinda like stone, or criminal and attacking you as you walk in my front door :p

T

Tung

the fireelemental statue doens't emit light but if u put it on the same step as a candle it looks very kool during the night time ^^

I

imported_hotdogsrgross

They dont have pictures of vet rewards on stratics/uo.com?