• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pic's and info on new tames...*edit* Now with CRAFTED pets!

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Pic's and info on new tames...

I'm gradually adding them to hunter's guide, with taming requirements. Though some of them were a bit strange and may need adjustment later. So far I've added 9 Ter Mur creatures to the list.

I haven't tried to tame a wolf spider yet though. I only found my way through to where they spawn last night.
I have a long file of stats and a folder full of pictures, I just need to find the time it needs to add them.
Petra, is it accurate that the stone slith requires less taming than regular sliths?

M

Merik

Did anyone ever try to craft anything on the Iron beetle? Use it as an anvil?

Like Fire beetle smelts Ore. maybe the Iron beetle lets you craft armor on it?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
And, a Vollem is best defined as -

A non-ridable, reskinned, Nightmare. Identical in all respects to the nightmare, except for no Taming skill needed to use and the lack of ability to ride.

Craftables and SA account bonus versions are identical, except that the account bonus ones are living creatures (can bond, be rezzed, healed with spells/vet), and have Nightmare's loot table drop on them in their first death.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
But at least, for once, the thread necromancer asked a valid question....

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And, a Vollem is best defined as -

A non-ridable, reskinned, Nightmare. Identical in all respects to the nightmare, except for no Taming skill needed to use and the lack of ability to ride.

Craftables and SA account bonus versions are identical, except that the account bonus ones are living creatures (can bond, be rezzed, healed with spells/vet), and have Nightmare's loot table drop on them in their first death.

So.... when was the decision made to nerf the naked little white-ish man, and go with a dragon-like critter? Did I miss that patch announcement?

Oh, and thank you for the feed back. =-)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
the little white guy was never intended to be the final art. It was placeholder art, much like how, prior to Lord Blackthorn's Revenge, many people saw Giant Beetles as purple llamas.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ah.. thank you. Sad really. I rather liked the bizarre little white guy. Kinda reminded me of Frankenstien.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
kittygoyles???? don't tell me that if you HAD a "placemarker" little white guy that it still exists?! ??? oh? Well?