• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Picnic at Outback Logic

H

Herbal

Some of you may remember the good old days back in 2003 at Outback Logic with Terry and Betsie, some of you dont. Tonight May 26 at 3:00 pdt Betsie will be having a picnic to open the house one last time. You are all invited to attend, there will be Outback Burgers, Ice Cream and Hot Dogs for your picnicing pleasure. I have set up some whacketball for us to play and some fireworks. Please join the fun at Outback tonight and lets have a blast!

Herbal/Betsie

K

Katheryne

Oh, no, I missed it!

I remember Outback Logic! I miss that place!

H

Herbal

awe, sorry you missed it :( we had alot of fun and it was nice to see the old place open again :) same as it was 5 years ago when we closed it.

If you see me online, give me a yell I'll open it for ya :)

C

Cherri Bear

The picnic was so fun!!! Betsie made some great Beargers. Ice cream, hot dogs, telling scary stories around the campfire, bear fights. :D

Great fun!!! Thankies Betsie!!! :thumbup: