• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Picking things up

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
Is this a serious question? Well guess I can entertain you. Here ya go.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Pinco UI have "Scavenge all " option.
Or set scavenger agent in normal EC. You just run and press Ctrl-Shift . Sometimes you can do it without stopping.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yea, EC it's pretty easy to set up. You could also be lagging on your end.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't use it anymore, but UOA for the classic client has a built in option that will pick up regs off of the ground. Tug was able to get this approved by Origin I think , but I'm fairly certain with a little know how you can tweek UOA to pick up just about anything..My advice, use the EC. It will do a whole lot more than you or others think it will.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
yeah man, turn me on to this little trick....please??....
It is pretty complicated with eggs. There was some manual how to add just 8of them. Otherwise in EC you need to add every egg to scavenger agent .
Better use Pinco UI. Turn on scavenger all option and it will collect all the stuff.
Then filter to "lost items only " and you will only see eggs handles .

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
ive said this before, if cc users really knew what ec with pinco can do, they would be very disappointed on what the devs have done. this helps cause people that use cc to cheat with illegal programs. its very hard for cc users to compete without cheating. i dont blame the players, the devs have cause this. ive always said that the 2 client need to be relatively fair. the devs really need to make a legal add on like pinco for cc or make one of the illegal programs legal. its not rocket science. i wont go into all the use of multi char use/cheating recently but i hope the devs notice how pissed off some people are. i was a little stunned what was occurring, especially on atl. also, putting in the egg turn in was a win fall for people using rails/scripts to get thousands of eggs with multi chars. who would of thought this would happen lol. just my opinions

Revelation

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
In regular EC go to Main Menu then go to agent settings. Click on the little arrow at top and select scavenger. From there u want to add by type. So click on that then click on egg. You do have to add all the colors and types of eggs but doesn't take that long to get all the different ones. Then just run over top of eggs while holding shift and control and it sucks them up :)

I opened agent, scavenger 1 is listed and all the eggs and hues are already there......i set an egg on the ground to test it and hold ctrl+shft....nothing happened, am I supposed to activate it elsewhere, or assign a macro icon for scavenger?...sure is a pain using my mouse to drag an egg....i've gotten good at out grabbing some of the scripters, but I'm not that good. Appreciate any advice you can give an old vet....btw, I cannot for the love of me get pincos to update.....