• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Picking apples

Adrianas

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are there apples in Sosaria which may be picked? (Not talking about Legacy Token trees.)

Anytime I have tried to pick one in the game, I've been told I couldn't. But I've seen some vague references here and there (before the Legacy Token apple trees) which made me wonder if there is some orchard I don't know about.

Thanks!

Falon of Eldor

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can only think of the tribal berry things...but i think i remember you just eat them and they dont fall in pack...Ill have to go check.

A

Amathist

I have tried over the years just because it seemed a logical thing to me...you kill a beast you fillet it for meat and leather you see a tree with an apple you should be able to pick it.

Alas I have never been able to pick anything from the trees. The closest I have gotten is to pick veggies and wheat from the gardens around the place.