• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Phys. Resist is stuck?

• Thread starter Nicholi Mdrake
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

Nicholi Mdrake

I recently returned after a long vacation of several years. In learning the new quirks and whatnot I realized that if I go nekkid all my resists equal 40. If I load myself up with armor that gives great phys resist overall my phys resist doesn't change in the status window. It stays at 40. Anyone else have this happen to em? Since I discovered it yesterday Ive restarted my client several times and swapped characters, etc. Can't seem to fix it. :/ It's hard to tell if it's just a visual glitch or not. I solo titan paragons and such and don't get beat on too badly but it does seem like my life drops pretty rapidly.

I

imported_kinney42

Having resisting spells at or above 100 gives you 40 in all resists. When you put on armor it stays at 40 until your armor totals beyond 40. So make sure your armor actually gives you higher than 40 physical resist.

T

Trailer Trash

when you add up all the physical resists on your armor what do they add up to?
not counting the 40 you get from have resisting spells

N

Nicholi Mdrake

that's exactly what it was, too. Thanks guys. I went out and bought a new armor set and it shot up to 70. Much appreciated