• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Phoenix training.

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My first Phoenix bonded and was excited to start training as a level 3. Got to my first 100% and put resists and hit points and goo ability on him. For some reason this made him go to a level 5 completely skipping level 4. Anyone else?

Last edited:

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This happens with Frost Mites as well. You might as well just go for a high Stat 4 Slotter then, just to save Training Points.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yep happened to my Phoenix... was sad.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
From the M&G earlier I think they are looking into this... so I'm going to wait till they do to get another Phoenix and start over.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have been experimenting with this on the 2 slot mares, and from what I can tell there are some of these that when they spawn as the lower slot requirement they are VERY close to the threshold to bump up. Once you start training them, they gain a few stam/dex/intel/mana points and suddenly they are now strong enough to be bumped a slot. In addition to totally hosing the lower pet slot, it also causes issues between the follower slot on the character display and the follower slot on the animal lore display. In short, it's a complete mess!

@Kyronix @Bleak Can we please get the constant re-evaluation of the slot removed? Once a pet is tamed the ONLY way it should level is through the animal taming process.