• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest Phoenix Suit & Marble Table Raffles Winners Inside!

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The raffle tickets for the phoenix suit and 2 piece east facing marble table are now available. They are 10m each. The phoenix suit tickets have a P prefix to the ticket number and the marble table ones have an M. Upon selling out or sometime Sunday June 12th I will draw the winning tickets. Each ticket (book) has a code inside with a unique verification code. If you have the winning ticket give it to me and I will verify the code and hand you your winning item. You do not have to be present during the drawing to win, the winning numbers will be placed here and the Raffle vendors will be renamed with them also. Depending on number of tickets sold I may draw additional tickets for additional lesser prizes. If they sell out quickly I may raffle off some additional items.

Raffle.png

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't host that one but the tickets sold out before I could buy one. I can only imagine how pumped winning it would be. :)

so far 16 phoenix tix and 17 marble table tix sold

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all tickets have sold so i did the drawings. here they are...
p42 - phoenix suit (claimed)
p50 - enormous barnacle remains (claimed)
p10 - festival of the grape stomping basket (claimed)
p76 - efreet statue (claimed)

m61 - marble table (claimed)
m51 - order of napa crucis cloak (claimed)
m25 - glacial spellbook (claimed)
m3 - partisan of chaos sash (claimed)

contact me if you have any winning tickets!

Last edited:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
:sad3: But I bought 20 tickets of each... :sad2:. Oh well, there`s always next year hehe :p

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I buy tickets from nearly every raffle I have had to gold to participate in, and I have never once won. Today was my lucky day. P42 was the first one I bought out of 5. Im super stoked. Ive never owned a Pheonix suit....I bought a couple of pieces once to try and piece a suit together as I could afford it, and ended up selling them. Thank you Restless!!!!