• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Phoenix Memorial Festival (tentative schedule)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Preparations began last night for this year's festival and it was heartwarming to witness the enthusiasm of all gathered. The festival will take place this year for two days over a weekend, October 6th - 7th with old favorite activities and some fun new ones!

Near the Skara Brae farmer's fields, and west of the maze, there is a keep which will be home base for event, you'll recognize it by it's name, Phoenix Memorial Festival. We have two days, so if anyone that could not make it to the meeting would like to host an event please stop by the keep and leave a note on the bulletin board on the front door.

For those that have already committed to an event, please remember to post a note there sometime this week with your preference for day/time to hold your event. Also, a rough estimate of how long your event may last would be helpful if it will run longer than an hour. Make use of the board... if you have questions, need assistance, anything at all, let us know!

So, mark your calendar! It looks to be a great time!

Last edited:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
some of the events we have so far:

whack-a-mole
archery tournament
mage poker
cowtipping (Sunday)
two man t-map challenge
net toss
idoc
find Dev
bounty hunt
drunken mongbat darts (Sunday)

on Monday the 17th we will hold another meeting at the Festival House... anyone interested in hosting an event is welcome or if you cannot make the meeting please make use of the bulletin board and let us know what you would like to contribute

the idoc house is filling up but I'm sure Uriah will take donations!

if you're stuck on an idea here's something I'd like to see.. a Taming Challenge in memory of Bastet :)

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll be (hopefully tonight) setting up a mailbox at my place for anyone who wants to donate .

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alas, no "whack-a-mole" - that's the one weekend I'll be away! But looks like plenty of events scheduled and I am sure there will be new ones as well:)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so, here's what we have so far, and all of this is subject to change at any moment :)

Saturday

Harbinger Huddle
Gate Roulette
Castle Giveaway
Archery Tournament
Mage Poker
Net Toss

Sunday

Cowtipping
Fishing Challenge
Drunken Mongbat Darts
Idoc
Pedestal Pong
Two Man T-Map Challenge

ongoing throughout the festival (until someone wins, anyway ;) )

Find Dev
Dev's Bounty

we have established a teleport tile in MageCruella's little Luna house located directly out the east gate and across the road from the Phoenix Memorial for easier access to the Phoenix Festival House

watch for vendors with free runes to the house also, located in different homes in Luna

Last edited:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ten days til festival time and the schedule above is pretty much finalized :)
events will begin both days at 3pm est allowing an hour for each so that last event each day will begin at 8pm est

if you are thinking of hosting an event there's still time to get it in, we are very flexible! leave a note here, on the bulletin board at the Phoenix Festival House or holler for Dev or Uriah ingame

and thank you, everyone, for your generous donations... the idoc house is bursting at the seams and the net toss looks to be a Fabled Flinging with lesser nets for warm-up!