• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Phoenix Festival

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hail Legends

Uriah and I have been collecting nets and other things in preparation for our annual Phoenix Festival which, you may have noticed, is later in the year than usual. Life just gets away from you sometimes. It will be held on Sunday, October 22nd. We thought by then everyone would need a little break from the Halloween madness *wink*

all times listed are eastern

3pm - Bunny Bash in Moonglow

4pm - Dread Horn or Lady Mel runs hosted by Zath

5pm - Archer's Tournament on Archer Island

6pm - Cow Tipping in Jhelom Pens

7pm - open

8pm - Finale! All White Net Toss at Buc's Den Docks followed by Candlelight Walk of Memorials

If anyone would like to host an event please holler for Uriah or me ingame or get a message to us here on Stratics. We like to leave an hour for each event. There will be festival mementos at the Phoenix Festival House in Skara Brae and all are encouraged to grab a piece of pink clothing to wear for the day!

Hope you can join us!

Last edited:

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
As usual, I could get 5 Dreadhorn or 5 Mel runs for the 4PM slot, depending on what the people want.
Last year you even got a crimmy out of it! :D

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) I'll put ya in there, Zath - thank you!!

and if anyone wants to host something prior 3pm that's just fine, also!

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Oh, bloody heck, it is this weekend.
Recent quite dark developments in my family made me forget about this. :(
And Saturday I will spend the day with my nephew and niece. I will gather the Dreadhorn keys during the week.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zath, if you got a lot going on right now, don't worry about keys, I can just move the events around.... seriously, the real stuffs are more important

(course, I'll have to explain the time thing to Uriah all over again)

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I got 5 sets of dread keys today, so we will be good for Sunday.
Saturday I won't even log in. Spending quality time with my nephew and niece will be far more important, but we are good for Sunday at 4 pm (7 pm for me).