• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Phoenix Festival

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Legends!

Our annual Phoenix Festival is in the planning stages and we wanted to give anyone interested in hosting an event the opportunity to do so. We have quite a few fun things lined up already but there are still some time slots open.

Festival will be held on September 26th.
We have 2pm and 3pm est open for your activity.

Hosting an event is easy (well, sorta). For those that have never hosted you need to know that you are responsible for any prizes your event may require, and we will help where we can. Just post your request to host here or send a private message to me or Uriah Heep.... first come, first served :)

Keep the date open, it's a whole day of Legends fun!

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The 26th?
I will see if I can procure several peerless keys during that week for peerless hunting madness mayhem!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
alrighty then!

I've had confirmation from Luc that she will host Bunny Bashing at 3pm, so we now have a full slate of events beginning at 2pm and ending around 8pm

Aavie of TMC has been instrumental in the planning of this year's Phoenix Festival and makes great graphic things, so I'll let her post the whole schedule when she's ready :)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeeehaaa!! almost there! hope everyone can make it, if not for the whole day then at least for a bit of the fun!

yes, there will be breaks, folks.... allowing an hour for each event there will be some time in between to grab a sammich or walk the dog :)

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I will be there for sure. I just can't promise being sober all day long. :p
It is a Saturday, after all!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A very big thank you! to everyone that hosted an event today :) and to PEC Wraith for providing such large pink nuisances for our events!

Very fun day, Legends, in honor of Lady Phoenix - thank you to all that came for the fun.