• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Phoenix Festival (line-up change! please read!)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Summer almost gone, Legends, ('cept for you, Zath ;) ) and time for the annual Phoenix Memorial Festival!

We have coordinated with our EM Avalon and the date of September 27th is set for this year. As in the past this will likely be a full day of activities and this year it will be capped off with an EM event beginning at 8pm, so make sandwiches the day before as it seems we're in for a long haul!

We (FSB) are currently considering four or five events and the purpose of this post is to have those who wish to hold an event for the festival to sign up. If you would like to host an event but have no idea what to do please take a look at the Fluffy guide at the top of the page, some amazing games up there! In the past we have had Bunny Bash, Mage Tournaments, Archery Tournaments and T-Map Challenges. FSB is hoping to host bowling and scavenger hunt among some others and, of course, end the festivities with Lady Phoenix's favorite, the net toss.

So, think about what you'd like to do..... don't be shy! And mark your calendar for the festival on September 27th!

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Summer is definitely not gone! It is in the horizon! :p
I am not sure if I will be able to host anything this year, sadly. Life has been really busy due to work as of late, but I will update if I find the means to host some fun stuff. :)

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Even if ya cant host, maybe there will be time to drop by and participate in one =)

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We will do the IDOC as always, but it needs to be as late as possible. I'm working at booth at the fair and won't be home until evening.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
still time to sign up to host an event, folks! either here or on the bulletin board at the festival house in Skara (very pinked keep just west of the hedge maze)

Damia, would starting the idoc event at 6:30pm est work for you? we can then start tossing nets when that is winding down and have all done by EM Avalon's event at 8pm

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so far the lineup for the Phoenix Festival looks like this:

• day long event (until she's found) Find Dev, posted on Stratics
  • 12:30pm Bowling (FSB)
  • 2pm Scavenger hunt (FSB)
  • 3pm Pedestal Pong (FSB)
  • 4pm Harbinger Huddle at Jhelom Farms (McNuge)
  • 6:30pm Idoc (TMC)
  • immediately following idoc, White Net Toss (FSB) until the EM event at 8pm
I'll be putting a steward in the festival house for folks to get mementos.... if there is anyone thinking that they'd like to run something the cutoff for letting us know is Wednesday.... Uriah needs time to get books printed up and distributed

(note about Find Dev - she will be waiting anywhere in the original lands and will post a picture clue here on the forums... first person to find her wins :D )

Last edited:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Harbinger Huddle at 4pm!

Bearded has located some of those nasty crystals and intends to release them at the Jhelom farms at 4pm on Saturday!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well, I've got my spot..... picture clue to be posted soon

if you think you have found my spot give a holler in the Phoenix Festival channel and we'll see if you are right (I may or may not be there, but if you think you've found it I'll get there and we'll know for sure!)

devspot.JPG

there ya have it, Dev and her pony Honesty waiting to be found!

Last edited:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and Dev has been found! congratulations to Lord Sagimon who located her on the southern shores of New Haven!