• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Phoenix Festival and Carnival

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Phoenix Festival and Carnival
Saturday, August 18th, 2018

Mark your calendars! This year's Phoenix Festival so far has two events. Penderrin is bringing his successful Carnival to Legends again and will open it up around 8:30pm est, (7:30pm central) and after an hour or so of carnival fun we'll do Net Toss in Buc's Den. (We have a good supply of white nets!)

If anyone would like to host an event any time during the day please sign up here! We will help where ever we can. I will be contacting the event coordinator about gates so if you'll be wanting one for your event please let me know as soon as possible. If we can't get them I'll have Ynise on stand-by for gating.

Hoping everyone can join us. As always we will end the evening with a visit to the Phoenix Memorial in Luna.

update!!!

also, another event added to Saturday :) beginning at 5:00 est there will be Whack-A-Mole hosted by Hippolyte! Stashed away at the Abyss House there is a large supply of gargoyle picks and everyone is welcome to come and dig up a large mole and whack him :twak: miners, blacksmiths, tamers ...... grab your friends and get down to the house by way of teleport at Hip's Luna house, southeast inside corner

Last edited:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
personal note - This year, December 12th, marks ten years that Ghostie has been gone. We've had a wonderful time putting this festival together every year and remembering the generosity and friendship of Lady Phoenix, but it's time to pass the mantle. This will be the last year that Uriah and I work on this, so hopefully someone will pick it up. If not, it's been a wonderful run, and she would have loved all those nets.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
personal note - This year, December 12th, marks ten years that Ghostie has been gone. We've had a wonderful time putting this festival together every year and remembering the generosity and friendship of Lady Phoenix, but it's time to pass the mantle. This will be the last year that Uriah and I work on this, so hopefully someone will pick it up. If not, it's been a wonderful run, and she would have loved all those nets.
The "Mighty Orc Slayers" was the first guild I joined and she was our GuildMistress :)

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I will be unable to help with it this year. :(
At August 18th, I will be in Lima, Peru, competing at an official SFV tournament.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:( I'll save a Kewpie Kake for you (can't make dolls, so I make cakes)

now..... what is SFV?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Street Fighter 5.

I have competed in EVO a couple times....
EVO is on my radar for 2019.
But I am not looking forward to toast under Las Vegas summer heat. That thing will likely kill me.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
EVO is on my radar for 2019.
But I am not looking forward to toast under Las Vegas summer heat. That thing will likely kill me.
Vegas is my hometown. Dont fret, everything you need will be in doors. You will spend very little time outside unless you choose to do so.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
gentle bump to remind folks about the Phoenix Festival this coming Saturday! we've had no one step forward to run any events except for Hip :) we'll have a Whack-A-Mole event at the Rat House in the Abyss :eyes: will post start time for that when we get it ironed out

hope to see you all there!

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Not only I won't be able to run an event this year, I am also on vacations from UO till September so I am afraid I won't be able to partake on the celebrations.
Sadly, the devs sapped all my will to enjoy the game, so I am taking a time out to recharge and see if I can enjoy it a bit more when I come back.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zath, I've got Chance working on a special Kewpie Kake for you

also, another event added to Saturday :) beginning at 5:00 est there will be Whack-A-Mole hosted by Hippolyte! Stashed away at the Abyss House there is a large supply of gargoyle picks and everyone is welcome to come and dig up a large mole and whack him :twak: miners, blacksmiths, tamers ...... grab your friends and get down to the house by way of teleport at Hip's Luna house, southeast inside corner