• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Phoenix Armor Suit

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to sell my Phoenix Armor Suit which is currently located on Europa but I can probably get it moved to another shard.
I have just re-subbed so am very out of touch with pricing these days so if there is interest I can run as an auction. Thanks!

Rav

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
the last one I saw sold for anywhere around 4-5p, but with demand for them it may have gone up.

Rylo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I bought 3 pieces over the summer for 250m each from auction safes, however I see them regularly sit for a plat +. Not sure if they sell or not at that price.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i offer 3p for it as there are pieces on safes for around 600m+ on Altantic.

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This recent thread the set was sold for 4p.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This recent thread the set was sold for 4p.
Right, then I'll rise my offer to 4p for it. Let me know if you want to sell it. @DJAd

Last edited:

Nightly

Journeyman
I wouldn't let my set go for anything less than 8-9p. As a set it would sell for more and I see these pieces for 1p-1.5p on some safes in Atl. Just my 2 cents.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I wouldn't let my set go for anything less than 8-9p. As a set it would sell for more and I see these pieces for 1p-1.5p on some safes in Atl. Just my 2 cents.
9p is crazy for a Phoenix suit unless it includes the boots too. Those pieces on safes for a plat never sell unless it happens to be the last piece someone needs for their set and they’re tired of waiting. 4-5p for a suit and 300-400m per piece seems about right. My suit went for 4.5 and the boots went for another 4 last year as a public Stratics auction.

Nightly

Journeyman
On december the 4rth 2020 boots were 1 plat.. and now they are 4p?
You even said you were interested @Captn Norrington, there's your post in this thread i put down below saying you wanted to buy the boots, and you sold them in 2021 (1 year later) for 4p? Seems you are part of the problem to me.

I offered 6p for boots and was turned down...

One Dollar

Journeyman
The boots are definitely worth more than 1p and highly desirable. Now as in the suit 3p to 4p is definitely reasonable offer. Best of luck ever finding boots at 1p. I own neither just my opinion on what I've seen in the market.

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
boots easy 5 plat suit 3-4 depending on person its not rocket science

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I did a significant amount of thread clean up. I am operating remotely and will need to come back to this later, as I may have removed a bid or two.

While I can understand discussion on pricing for a suit like this, its unfair to the seller when the entire thread gets hijacked to jab at each other with personal gripes.

Please keep further posts to bids only. Deviation from this may result in posts being removed or warnings being sent.

EDIT:
I restored a few posts that had bids in them which were not apart of the other trolling part of the conversation. I have also issued thread bans to those who were stirring up trouble.

Last edited: