• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Phoenix Armor SOLD!!

• Thread starter Dirty Old Man
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dirty Old Man

Thanks to everyone who replied or made an offer but this Set has SOLD

T

Turdnugget

Out of curiosity what killed it on the Asian shard spawns? What do you mean?

D

Dirty Old Man

Thanks very much . That confirms what I've seen in other threads and some Pm's I've had

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A lot more desirable if the helmet says the original ''nose helm'' and not the japanese event ''norse helm''.......makes big difference to collector i guess.

K

kray2s

phoenix is a little old school for rares collectors and ruined by the spawn on japanese shards
guess at about 75m

I *THINK* what Lucy meant was besides the original event (clean up brit) the phoenix set was awarded again at some point on the japanese shards. I'm not 100% sure tho. But if they were given back out it would mean that the price has lowered due to the increase of ammount that there would be available

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I *THINK* what Lucy meant was besides the original event (clean up brit) the phoenix set was awarded again at some point on the japanese shards. I'm not 100% sure tho. But if they were given back out it would mean that the price has lowered due to the increase of ammount that there would be available
They were 'given out' at a Japanese event a long while ago. There is a small difference between the helmets (so between Japanese and clean up); norse <-> nose. For some this helmet makes a huge difference and can influence the value, by as much as 5-10m.
I would put the set at 120m minimum. That's 20m per piece, which is on the low end I'd say.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Indeed the real phoniex suit clean up ''nose helm'' makes all the difference

I for one would not be seen dead in public in a japenese phoinex ''norse helm''

K

Kith Kanan

Now your just plain silly..... peopel cant see what helm you got equiped if your dead.... thats just silly.....