• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Phoenix Armor Set + True Ship Model

• Thread starter Gunga_Din
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Gunga_Din

Deed for a Large Smithy + True Ship Model

Deed for a Large Smithy 50 Mil on vendor at Nabins on Atlantic: This deed was before Large house with patio. When placed it gave you a 2 block forge and anvil with the house. Later the deed was changed to large house with patio so this is a really early house deed around the time of tent deeds. If you interested its there.
** Also of note, you can transfer this deed off server and it won't turn into a house placement tool.

Ship Model (unblessed, when u double click does nothing + can be turned with decorating tool: 200 Mil

Q me 70507976 or PM or just find me.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol i love how u go all out to buy a rare you like, enjoy it for a few months, then i see a post that you're selling it